CMBA will no longer be offering a one day education Expo, so be sure to attend these two hour sessions to get your credits. To receive your credit, register with CMBA at least one week prior to the course or download registration below. These classes are approval pending for 2 hours of continuing education by the MN Dept. of Labor & Industry.
Continuing Education is a Snap
Two Hour Builders Education Seminars in St. Cloud MN
Eagles Club, 730 41st Avenue North, St. Cloud map
As a membership benefit, CMBA will be offering continuing education prior to our monthly membership meetings throughout the year, giving members the opportunity for 10-14 hours per year.
Class title and dates below:
You are welcome to stay for the meeting following the education, dinner is $17 - RSVP to attend Membership Meeting
. Call CMBA with any questions - 320.251.4382
- WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2012- AWAIR - Right To Know
- WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2012- ENERGY SCIENCE (energy credit)
- WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2013 (2-4 pm)- FALL PROTECTION
- WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2013 (4-6 pm)- ENERGY STAR (energy credit)
- WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2013- BUILDING SCIENCE II (energy credit)
DLI License Numbering and Renewal Process